Welcome to the Website for Queens Hall, Charlestown
In 1887 Lord Elgin and Lady Bruce gifted the Queens Hall to the villagers of Charlestown, Limekilns and Pattiesmuir as a means to promote the wellbeing and social interaction of the community. The Queens Hall is available to all of the local area in addition to the villages.
The facilities include: Entrance Foyer with access to toilets, Main Hall, Kitchen. There are two Meeting Rooms on the Ground Floor and One Meeting Room on the First Floor.
There is disabled access to the ground floor areas, but not to the first floor area.
The upkeep of the building is supported by assistance from Fife Council.